Triund Trek (01 Night / 02 Days)
Triund is a serene and alluring trekking destination, the most explored yet most beautiful short trek in Mcleodganj Dharamshala circuit. Nestled in the laps of Dhauladhar Range, 18 km from Dharamshala and about ten kilometres from the bustling city centre of Mcleodganj, it offers jaw-dropping views of the lofty Dhauladhar ranges on one side and the gorgeous Kangra valley on the other, Triund proves to be a soothing destinations in the country.
Affordable Triund trekking packagesA popular trekking destination in Himachal Pradesh, this salubrious hill entices its visitors with all its natural grandeur and appeal. It starts from Mcleodganj and gradually you climb uphill. You cross conifer forest trail, steep slopes and gradually move above the cloud. The entire uphill trek takes around 5 hours to be completed. Camping is done on Triund hill and view of Sunrise from Triund hill is world famous. The campsite is situated atop the hill overlooking the Kangra Valley.
Hire Triund trekking packages from UsTriund trek is a moderately challenging trek, popular among adventure enthusiasts of all ages and is almost a rite of passage for travellers visiting this Tibetan city-in-exile. Although the trek from McLeodganj to Triund is a steep ascent of over 1,100 metres, it is well-compensated by refreshing walks amongst rhododendron and oak trees. There is no dearth of eating options as there are several cafes on the way, like Magic View, Scenic View and Snowline Café. Escape the Dullness of city-life or the barriers of your corporate boredom, join this trekking tour and get back as a New you..!!!
|Package Starting at : Rs 1500 per person|
|**Minimum 02 Pax travelling together|
- State of the art T2 / T3 / T4 camping tents, sleeping bags with liners and camping mattress at Triund
- Evening Snacks with Tea / Coffee, Set Vegetarian Dinner on Day 1, Set Breakfast on Day 2 at Triund campsite
- Reliable, Licensed, Experienced and Adept English-speaking guide with a great knowledge of the area and the terrain.
- Shared Dry Toilet Tent
- Bonfire on Day 1 (weather permitting).
- First Aid Kit and Safety Equipment
- Kitchen Tent and Kitchen Equipment
- Camping Fees, Permits and Free Storage of your luggage
- The Cost of this 1 night / 2 days Triund trek and overnight camping, is for Minimum 04 Pax travelling together with other People trekking in the same group
- This trek can be exclusively arranged for you and the guide and camping equipment will be dedicated to your group but the cost will differ accordingly
- In a fixed departure trek, the guide will be shared by the entire group. Camping will be on double / triple sharing basis based on the gender composition of the group
- The trek to Snowline Cafe / Bhagsu Waterfall will be an option to consider only in a privately organized trek and not in the fixed departure trek
- We do not offer lunch as we cannot cook on the trail and a packed lunch gets soggy and spoils the experience.
- On the trail to Triund, there are 3 - 4 cafes that come on the way where you can snack on your own
- You can leave your luggage in our safe storage at no additional charges when you go for the trek and collect the same when you return the next day
- You can also Plan to Spend 1 or 2 Nights in Mcleodganj City as well, in order to explore the beautiful Towns of Mcleodganj and Dharamshala
- If you are looking for a more comprehensive trek, you could consider the Triund and Laka Glacier Trek which is a 2 night / 3 day trek that takes you through a stunning terrain up to 10,500 feet, all the way to a glacier
Regarding any safety concerns
Regarding Paragliding at Billing
Duis egestas accumsan ipsum, at volutpat elit imperdiet in. Curabitur lacinia, massa quis elementum bibendum, tellus neque porttitor erat, a ornare enim arcu nec mauris. Morbi ac tristique felis. Praesent cursus placerat risus. Duis ut magna quis sem varius consequat.
- Billing, at 2700 meters, is an international paragliding site which is a two hour drive away from Mcleodganj
- You will by flying in tandem with a registered pilot who is an international athlete
- The flight will be for close to 15-25 minutes weather permitting
- The cost of this is INR 2500 per person
- A compact non-AC taxi (4 seater) from Mcleodganj to Billing and back to Mcleodganj will cost you INR 2500
- An Innova non-AC taxi (6 / 7 seater) for the same will cost you INR 3200